Print Production Manager
5 days left
- Job Role
- Production Manager
This is an amazing opportunity to join a top advertising and integrated agency as a Print Production Manager.
This role gives you the opportunity to be part of a massive agency network, while working closely with the client - a global events company that host events for automotive and technology brands. It is based on-site in their West London office and you will be joining a vibrant young team, servicing offsite clients too.
You will support all aspects of the management, development and delivery of the customers print communications. Your responsibilities will include:
- On-time delivery of printed marketing collateral
- Building good working relationships with key suppliers
- Print buying
- Print management and print production
- Producing a lot of DM packs
- Advising the team on all print production queries
To be successful in this role you must have the following experience/skills:
- Print background
- Experience working on Print/Direct Mail (DM)
- Excellent commercial print production knowledge
- Team player, with positive outlook
- Focus on project management, timely delivery and achievement of KPI's
If this sounds like you then apply now! Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Apply for Print Production Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly