Data Planner – London, to £45K
Are you looking for your next step up as a data planner?
If you want to work at a great integrated agency then this could be your chance to further develop your data planning skills.
Working across a diverse mix of clients you will work with various datasets to design exciting data and CRM strategies.
Data Planner – The role
- Working closely with a collection of key clients to deliver data and CRM plans and strategies.
- Use data insight to provide measurement and recommendations to improve campaign effectiveness.
Data Planner– Skills and experience
- Data planning / strategy experience
- Passion for data driven marketing
- Knowledge of some of the following - Google Analytics, Tableau and campaign management tools such as FastStats, Unica or Adobe Campaign
- Understanding of the technical side of data
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
If you want to work on a truly exciting range of clients at this integrated agency this could be the next step up in your career.
Up to £45K depending on experience
Roles like this come up very rarely, so if you think you have the skills and experience I’m looking for, click ‘APPLY’ below and submit your CV now.
I personally specialise in data analysis, data planning, data management and account handling jobs, so if this one doesn’t suit you, it’s highly likely I could have others that would be perfect for you.
Apply for Data Planner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly