Digital Designer - London - £35,000 to £45,000
I’m currently working alongside a well-respected London based, mid-sized Creative Agency. They work with an incredible range of high end global client and produce a stunning calibre of both digital and print work. Due to the on-going success and continuous growth of the agency a new creative digitally focussed designer is required.
They’re looking for a creative digital designer who will not just bring expertise in the aesthetics of digital design but also have strong opinions toward the technology and structure behind a site. As an experienced designer you will be expected to inspire other members of the design team and help them improve their skills. You should be highly organized, well considered and strategic in your approach to design and creativity. As a whole, the process of design can include conceptualisation, planning, producing, post-production, and research so strong experience and an excellent portfolio should show a range of projects worked on.
As part of the design team you will be involved in a wide range of digitally focussed projects and will also be part of the client facing pitch and proposal process too from time to time. Somebody keen to help mentor more Junior creative staff in time will also be a big bonus.
The key responsibilities for the role will be:
- Take creative and design briefs internally & directly where necessary
- Design all forms of creative output but specifically focused on digital design
- Have experience in web, email and all round digital layout.
- Be competent in websites and bespoke digital creative platforms
- Full social media digital design skills is a big bonus
- Working with both strict brand guidelines and open canvas briefs.
- Keen interest in everything design and digital and actively seek out new styles and techniques
- Thorough knowledge of Illustrator and Photoshop
- Ability to keep up with current design trends and other popular styling and scripting techniques, including responsive design
- Ability to be extremely detail oriented with strong commitment to crossbrowser and crossplatform testing, troubleshooting and quality assurance
- Extensive knowledge of UI design methodology and processes (user centered and interactive design).
- The ability to collaborate with client service and development team members.
If this sounds like a position that may be of interest then please do get in touch as soon as possible to discuss in more detail and talk through the full specification.
Apply for Digital Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly