Web Team Project Manager
Are you a web wizard, who's ready to lead a team to success? Become the Web Team Project Manager for one of the UK's largest digital agencies and receive excellent benefits like flexible holiday allowances and your birthday off work!
Situated in an opulent area in the South of Manchester, our client's office is ideally located close to the motorway which is perfect for those commuting from Cheshire, Warrington and Manchester City Centre! Especially since you'll receive your own designated car parking space! This award winning agency pride themselves on knowing how to stimulate growth within businesses which is why they have worked with some of the most elite clients in the world! As you'll be working with companies in various sectors, no day will ever be the same for the successful candidate! They are continuing to grow as an organisation and so they are now looking to hire a diligent, gifted and ambitious individual to their friendly team as a Web Team Project Manager!
This is a wonderful opportunity to join a highly successful agency where there are plenty of opportunities for career progression!
The Key Responsibilities for the Web Team Project Manager:
- Contribute your skills to a wide range of digital projects for various clients, audiences and end platforms
- Create detailed design briefs and technical specifications by outlining the project scope
- Carry out project analysis by estimating costs, highlighting potential risk whilst developing a timescale and a list of resources required to complete the project
- Liaise with the client and the development team in order to ensure everyone is kept up to date as the project advances
- Generate status reports by analysing and summarising the data from the project
- Carry out testing/QC on all aspects of the project
The Ideal Candidate:
- Strong communication, organisation and project management skills are vital for the job
- Capable of translating the client's requirements into detailed project specifications
- Possesses a genuine interest in website design and is driven by generating excellent results
- A sound knowledge of internal processes and systems
- Web savvy and fantastic at problem solving
- A team player as well as a 'self-starter'
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment whilst still being creative, enthusiastic and passionate about digital!
If you're the right person for the job, then please call one of our amazing technology recruitment consultants on 0161 833 1044 or you can apply online now!
Apply for Web Team Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly