Director/Partner - Financial PR
This role will be responsible for the Financial PR and client relationship management for various clients in different sectors.
The right candidate will be able to enhance their own professional network through proactive City engagement and help build the business and bring in new clients.
* Provide strategic advice to a portfolio of clients, day to day account management and client retention
* Own client relationships, creatively preparing and delivering the client programme
* Solid Financial PR/Corporate comms experience
* Experience working closely with senior managers including Board, CEO, Financial Directors etc
* Crisis Comms/Issues Management
* Well networked and ability to bring in/pitch for new business
* Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
* Strong network of media contacts
* Strategic thinker and effective scenario planner
* Strong PLC client relationships in the AIM market in desirable
If you have the experience and are interested in joining an innovation and growing young consultancy please get in touch with your current CV ASAP.
Apply for Director/Partner - Financial PR
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly