4 days left
- Job Role
- Excellent opportunity for a degree-educated, junior marketer
- Developing and implementing integrated marketing campaigns
- Join an exciting, growing global media organisation
The Role: This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious marketer looking to join a global media organisation to grow their presence in the UK market. The Marketing Specialist will be responsible for executing integrated marketing campaigns to target potential and established journalists to join the expanding number of writers for the organisation. The successful candidate will identify and implement direct marketing activities to engage with the target audience and promote the organisation across social media platforms. This person will also manage the online communities and provide support across the wider marketing function.
Responsibilities for the position of Marketing Specialist include:
- Develop and implement marketing activities across a range of marketing channels
- Mange the organisations social medial platforms and online communities
- Liaise with internal and external journalists and writers, providing digital media and marketing support
- Ensure published content is of a high quality and standard
- Work with Universities and other institutions to promote the organisation to prospect audiences
- Be the point of contact for journalists and freelancers
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Relevant experience with a good understanding of marketing platforms and social media
- A relevant degree - ideally communications and marketing
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good organisational skills
- Ambitious and passionate about pursuing a career in marketing and media
- Exceptional copywriting skills
- Must be eligible to live and work in the UK
The Company: This media organisation is the fastest growing news publisher and are recognised globally. They are going through a period of rapid development and are looking for a Marketing Specialist to be part of their expanding team in the UK.
The Package for Marketing Specialist:
- Salary: £20,000-22,000
- Bonus and Benefits
Location: The position of Marketing Specialist is based in Central London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.
Apply for Marketing Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly