Marketing Campaign Performance Manager
6 days left
- Job Role
- Excellent opportunity for an ambitious marketer
- Must have B2B campaign management experience
- Work for a market-leading, international media organisation
The Role: An opportunity has arisen within a market-leading media organisation for an established marketer to work on the management of multi-channel marketing campaigns. The Marketing Campaign Performance Manager will be responsible for developing activity plans for key marketing programmes and track the effectiveness alongside campaign objectives. The successful candidate will work with key stakeholders to understand their business needs and use trends to identify opportunities to improve the company's marketing strategy. The Marketing Campaign Performance Manager will carry out post-campaign analysis and deliver regular reporting of results against metrics and agreed campaign activity.
- Development of integrated marketing campaign strategies, effectively using channels to achieve campaign objectives
- Project management of acquisition, retention and cross-selling campaign processes
- Liaising with key stakeholders globally, including product managers and digital and event teams on campaign briefs
- Creation and scheduling of the campaign calendar using an online tool
- Report on all campaigns making insights to drive future campaigns
- Analyse sales and renewals and create reports, tables and spreadsheets on this data
- Utilise the full mix of marketing channels including email, web, print and social media to ensure consistency of the brand and messaging
- Manage key relationships with both external agencies
- Budget management
To apply to the role of Marketing Campaign Performance Manager, you MUST have:
- 3 years' practical knowledge of planning and implementing fully integrated B2B campaigns
- Digital marketing skills across email, social media, Google AdWords and website
- Strong numerical and analytical skills and know key marketing statistics
- Experience managing multiple projects
- Been involved in writing strategic marketing plans
- Ability to handle marketing budgets
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Experience using data analytics tools
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Confidence and ability to manage stakeholder relationships
- Eligibility to live and work in the UK
The Company: This leading organisation is a FTSE 250 Global Media Company, operating across nearly 50 countries and employing nearly 10,000 people. This award-winning media organisation has a product portfolio including online business information, conferences, exhibitions and publications, and are now looking for a career-driven campaign marketer to join the marketing team during a period of accelerated growth and change.
The Package for Marketing Campaign Performance Manager:
- Salary: £35,000-38,000
- Bonus: 5%
- Excellent company benefits
Location: The position of Marketing Campaign Performance Manager will be based in the Central London area.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.
Apply for Marketing Campaign Performance Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly