6 days left
- Job Role
- Marketing Manager
- Great opportunity for a commercial, hands on marketer
- Manage the strategy and implementation of innovative marketing campaigns
- Join a growing international organisation
The Role: An exciting opportunity has arisen within this B2B media organisation for an experienced marketer to make a significant impact in streamlining integrated marketing processes. The Marketing Manager will be responsible for running marketing campaigns for a set portfolio of training courses, publications and events in the legal sector. The successful candidate will have extensive experience of marketing in a B2B environment, and utilising an integrated, multi-channel approach to promote and drive the business's products and events to delegates.
Responsibilities for the position of Marketing Manager include:
- Strategise and execute marketing activity across multiple on- and offline channels
- Create and implement email and automation campaigns using ExactTarget and Salesforce
- Liaising with external agencies for SEO, PPC and design and manage that process
- Reporting and analytics
- Streamline processes across the range of portfolios
- Manage two marketers in the UK
- Budget responsibility
- Creation and copywriting of marketing collateral
- Regular national travel to offices in the UK
To be considered for this role you must:
- Have 3-4 years relevant marketing campaign experience
- Knowledge of automation processes
- Experience managing agencies for SEO and PPC
- Man-management experience
- Be confident with a range of digital channels including social, email and web
- Have the ability to motivate and be encouraging to other members of the team
- Have commercial acumen and ability to multitask
The Company: This leading media organisation has a product portfolio including online business information, training courses, events and publications, and are now looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to join their expanding workforce.
The Package for Marketing Manager:
- Salary: £35,000-£40,000
- Bonus: £2,000
- Benefits: Excellent company benefits
Location: The position of Marketing Manager is based in Central London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.
Apply for Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly