Senior Account Manager - Digital Agency - Central London
2 days left
- Job Role
- Account Manager
Senior Account Manager - Digital Agency - Central London - £35,000 - £45,000
I am currently working with a fantastic Digital Marketing Agency based in Central London, they are looking who a Senior Account Manager to join their team.
Your main responsibilities would be to co-ordinate the day-to-day client projects to ensure they are delivered on time, to a high quality level and within budget. Also to maintain the contact with the client and co-ordinate all client projects and productions processes.
- To ensure successful delivery of all client briefs within time & budget whilst delivering exceptional creative product
- To control creative outputs, schedules, cost estimates and financial control of production processes. Improve cost effectiveness and profitability
- Assume joint responsibility for internal status meetings and full client status meetings
- To have a clear understanding of the client's operational requirements and to deliver briefs to agreed plans
- Through close relationships with your client, continuously provide updated information regarding status of work always managing the client's expectations
- Raise, develop and exploit opportunities for business development with existing and potential clients.
- To set objectives, provide feedback and manage reviews of the Account Executive (where applicable)
- To coach and mentor Account Executives in order to develop the skills and talent that exist within the agency (where applicable)
- Create clear development plans for yourself and support the development of the Account Executive skill pool (where applicable)
- Develop a successful relationship with your line manager by learning and implementing the skills of managing upwards
- Ability to proactively look for ways to optimize business opportunities
- Be able to deliver client projects on time, cost, quality and on brief
- Ability to set agendas and ensure all status meetings with client are run efficiently with contact reports having been sent out within 24 hours.
- Ability to successfully raise POs and invoices and manage financial reporting in a timely and accurate fashion
- Ability to manage client expectations at all stages of brief delivery
- Ability to deliver accurate status meetings and subsequent reporting
- Ability to work autonomously in addition to being a team player
- Ability to develop skills and knowledge within yourself through on the job development and active participation in the agency.
Apply for Senior Account Manager - Digital Agency - Central London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly