Digital Campaign Project Manager
7 days left
- Job Role
- Campaign Manager
Your new company
This organisation is a globally renowned Financial Regulatory Body.
Your new role
This is wide reaching project based role that requires someone with solid experience across
digital marketing disciplines. This is a role for someone who enjoys focussed project-based
work and can fulfil the following criteria:
- think strategically across all elements of the owned media journey - with some
exposure to paid and earned
- Work independently when needed and possess ability to spot opportunity and
potential challenges ahead
- Work collaboratively with the Campaigns and Digital teams
- fulfil a project management role
- set up and brief agencies (content/web dev/testing/seo)
- turn their recommendations into tangible actions
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed in this this role, you will need a proven track record from Digital Project Management positions. You will need expertise across the full Digital mix, including digital planning, web and content, SEO, user testing, user experience, social media, analytics and project management.
What you'll get in return
In return for this role, you will receive a daily rate of up to £300, as well as the opportunity to work in a world leading Financial regulatory body.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Digital Campaign Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly