Client Services Account Manager
4 days left
- Job Role
- Account Manager
Now is the time for you take on a managerial role within an internationally recognised digital agency in Leeds!
Sitting pretty in Leeds City Centre, our client's office is located only a short distance away from the main train station, providing the successful candidate with excellent transport links! You'll also find the office is surrounded by wonderful shops, restaurants and bars so there will be plenty of time for you to indulge in the Leeds lifestyle! This is a fantastic agency to work for as they work with some of the biggest companies in the UK! They are now looking for a new talented Client Services Account Manager to join their vibrant and friendly team! As the Client Services Account Manager it will be your responsibility to take control of a number of clients; ensuring that all their requirements are met to the highest standard possible!
This is an exciting opportunity to work with high profile clients whilst work in a fun and fast paced environment!
The Key Responsibilities:
- Develop strong working relationships with clients in order to maximise profits
- Be the main point of contact for any customer enquiries
- Attend client meetings and run presentations; highlighting your interpersonal skills
- Seek new business opportunities and integrate them into the company
- Manage key accounts for the agency
- Handle specific budgets, create tailored strategies and ensure they are meeting the client's expectations
- Report the performance of the accounts by analysing data
- Maintain daily contact with the clients, throughout the whole process
- Be constantly aware of competitors within the industry and act accordingly
The Perfect Candidate:
- An agency background is preferable
- A proactive individual who wants to be involved in all aspect of their client's strategy
- Excellent communication skills and is an ambitious person
- Proven experience of managing accounts and budgets whilst driving profit is necessary
- Experience of working in a client facing role
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Phenomenal project management and time management skills
- Capable of working as part of a team as well as work independently
- Exposure to working in a digital environment across PPC, SEO, Display and Affiliate is also required for the job
If this sounds like your perfect job, don't let it get away! Get in touch with one of our award winning recruitment consultants on 0161 833 1044 or you can always apply online now!
Apply for Client Services Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly