Interim Business Development Manager- 12 month FTC
6 days left
- Job Role
- Marketing Manager
NEW Interim Business Development Manager- 12 month FTC within Finance, Real Estate and Projects at leading law firm.
Working in both the BD team, and the Finance, Projects and Real Estate groups, your primary role will be to provide BD support, advice and insight to the these practice groups, helping them to grow significantly their market reputation and revenues. You will be based in the London office.
- Manage a number of competitive pitches concurrently (including firmwide panel proposals), drafting persuasive and accurate content with tailored messages, often to tight deadlines
- Create customised credentials documents highlighting our expertise across all practice areas
- Manage the Legal 500 and Chambers submission process for the finance, real estate and projects submissions in London and Piraeus and be responsible for producing high quality submissions
- Work with the events manager/BD executive to produce and deliver outstanding client events suggesting opportunities to co-host events with relevant market bodies and other industry stakeholders, reviewing budget and ensuring ROI
- Manage, mentor and support a BD executive, responsible for their quality of service and output
- Work with the library on targeted client research - distilling research reports so they focus on key areas of relevance and suggesting resulting BD opportunities to fee earners
- Consistently look for ways to improve BD practices and outcomes to ensure that the firm maximise value from everything they do
- Identify themes in the market, review competitor activity and make recommendations on the approach
- Develop, with the partners, business/BD plans for each practice area and provide support for the implementation of individual partner and practice area plans
- Work with the InterAction manager to champion best practice of InterAction, the CRM system, within the groups
- Liaise with the Communications team on the media plan for each practice area
Successful candidates will have previous business development experience in a professional services environment. You will have a strong ability in producing high quality pitch and marketing material and ideally have knowledge of working in the finance, real estate or projects practice areas, though this is not essential. You will have experience in managing and developing a BD executive/assistant and be commercially aware and knowledgeable and able to demonstrate that you consistently add value to business development thinking and activities
SR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Interim Business Development Manager- 12 month FTC
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly