Marketing Manager (Retail)
4 days left
- Job Role
- Marketing Manager
Our client aspires to be one of the leading retail hubs outside of London, and in order to do so is looking to recruit an experienced marketing manager to help launch their marketing strategy ahead of a 2017 grand opening.
Managing a small team and overseeing fully integrated marketing campaigns incorporating DM and inbound channels, events, PR and comms, you will primarily be responsible for driving footfall to this superior shopping destination on the back of in-depth market research, insight and analysis. This is a hugely exciting opportunity to lay the groundwork for years to come and would suit a marketer with experience across the full mix and a knowledge of how to bring customers to you (in person and online).
* Helping to develop a complete marketing strategy in line with commercial targets concerning footfall, sales, branding etc
* Overseeing customer insight research
* Acting as brand guardian in developing a consistent message across all marketing channels
* Wider PR-related responsibilities, including planning events, managing media relationships and driving creative advertising
* Day-to-day management of a small team and a large budget
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS REQUIRED
* Significant marketing experience with retail, leisure/travel or food & beverage
* Knowledge of the full marketing mix
* Some experience of media planning and through-the-line advertising
* Outstanding communication skills
* Motivation, expertise and passion!
Apply for Marketing Manager (Retail)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly