DIRECT MARKETING EXECUTIVE
The role is responsible for creating the marketing plan by using consumer, customer and market knowledge, and then executing the plan flawlessly in market.
The role holder will have responsibility for achieving the sales and customer targets aligned with senior management.
- To create, develop and deliver the full mix marketing plan
- To develop a deep understanding of the market, competitors, and consumers, and to use this to continually improve the marketing plan
- To fully utilise customer profiles and pen portraits delivered by the market research team, developing them where needed as well as developing actionable customer and consumer insights
- Work with analytics/ customer research to understand and make best use of the customer segmentation, including identifying which segments have the biggest growth potential
- Bring to life the brand position and brand equity through all customer touch points, and to communicate this to internal and external stakeholders
- End to End Campaign management
- Multi-channel marketing experience
- Evidence of effectively managing multiple campaigns at the same time
- Good understanding of the full marketing mix and evidence of applying it
- Demonstrable evidence of generating consumer / customer/ market evidence and using it to make informed choices
- Evidence of ability to own and consistently achieve sales and customer targets
Apply for DIRECT MARKETING EXECUTIVE
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly