Email Marketing Executive
4 days left
- Job Role
- Email Marketing Executive
Email Marketing Executive - Travel, Kent, £35,000 to £37,000
Are you an experienced Email Marketing Executive looking to make that pivotal move that now positions you in an amazing new role in the Travel industry?
This is a very exciting opportunity for an experienced Email Marketer with a proven background in a B2C environment and will be responsible for planning, managing & implementing the global email marketing strategy.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Strategy development
- End to end campaign management; planning, building, testing, delivering and analysing campaigns, all across time zones
- Implement and drive global strategies with regional variations and set the KPIs for success
- Work with regional marketing teams to optimise email campaigns through measurement and analysis and make recommendations on future campaign development
- Work with CRM systems and understand customer segmentation & targeting capabilities to drive engagement, conversion and retention rates
- Building automated email programmes e.g., behavioural-based triggered emails and dynamic content
- Set up and deploy email campaigns in a recognised ESP (experience of Exact Target & Salesforce would be preferable)
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your existing skills and grow within this fast-paced and friendly team. With this in mind, we are keen to hear from candidates with the following key experience:
- Excellent knowledge of best-practice email marketing but also strong knowledge of the online/digital environment
- Proven email marketing experience (ideally in a B2C environment), including strategy development
- A clear commercial focus and understanding of how email marketing fits into a broader marketing strategy
- Experience with end to end campaign management; planning, building, testing, delivering and analysing campaigns, all across time zones
- Strong verbal & written communication skills & ability to liaise with a number of stakeholders across regional teams
- Excellent copywriting skills & clear creative flair
- Strong analytical and reporting skills, particularly with Google Analytics
- Intermediate working knowledge of HTML
- Experience working with email and CRM systems (Salesforce and/or Exact Target would be preferable)
If you feel you have the right mix of skills and profile for this role, then I would like to talk to you ASAP.
Please get in touch and send your CV through to Negah at Daniel Marks now.
Apply for Email Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly