SEO Director - London Media Agency
2 days left
- Job Role
- SEO Manager
Strategic ‘Owned Media’ Director role within the UK’s leading Global Media Agency.
You will work within the Global Search team to support a growing team, covering primarily SEO.
As an Owned Media Director you will play a pivotal role in day to day ownership of client engagements, SEO process and management of client deliverables. You will also support the growth of Account Managers in the team.
Salary is £50,000 + benefits
• Focus on the strategic development of Owned Media solutions for an array of multi-market clients
• Work with internal client leadership teams to understand the client’s brand audience and creative assets
• Work with the client to understand the digital asset priority and content plans
• Consult clients on specific OE strategies that fulfil the connection between audience and platform/content.
• Support the owned media activation team to transition the strategic framework into tactical implementation
• Provide creative and strategic insight to improve client project performance (site analytics and search landscape)
• Oversee and manage tasks of account managers within the team
• Proactively support senior members of the team with new business
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate out-of-the-box thinking across Owned media platforms, supporting account manager team members by example. You should demonstrate your proactive nature and take the initiative to identify areas for improvement to the clients and within team projects. Expert knowledge of owned asset optimization and strategic development is essential. Candidates must be an expert in both on-page and off-page optimisation, including analysis of performance based on a multi-market framework.
Key skills & knowledge:
• Demonstrated experience in SEO strategy creation and Owned Optimisation
• Demonstrated career management of account managers (minimum of 2 people)
• Preferred understanding of site analytics and tracking requirements
• Expert knowledge of on and off-page optimisation across owned platforms (websites, YouTube, video and social media)
• Integration of SEO with Paid media and Social activity
• Strong project management and organisational skills
• Client relationship skills – including experienced presentation skills
• Language skills desirable
Apply for SEO Director - London Media Agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly