Digital Account Director - Media Agency
4 days left
- Job Role
- Digital Account Director
Digital Account Director role at a leading performance-led independent agency, based Central London
Salary to £50,000 + benefits.
Clients are across travel and charity brands.
- The Digital Account Director will be responsible for leading the agencies digital client BAU management and delivery.
- You will also play a role in creating and leading digital innovation for the wider agency proposition and this can integrate with offline channels to create a single media vision for clients.
- Working closely with the Director of Digital Operations, you will be working with planners and strategists to drive digital at every opportunity.
- You will also work closely with the implementation teams to ensure best practice is rolled out across all clients and to drive growth via client roadmaps.
Key Responsibilities are across:
- Account Management
- Project Management
Minimum of 4 years including at least 2 years at a non-network agency
- Agency experience (Preferably smaller independent agency)
- In depth knowledge of industry technology implementation
- GTM, GA, Doubleclick
- Client management experience
- Strong people management skills
- Excellent numerical skills
• Knowledge of adserving, tagging, analytics & bid management technology
• Awareness of the options and functionality available in the digital marketplace cross channel
• Ability to be numerical with high attention to detail one minute and flip to macro long term strategy the next
• Someone who doesn’t ask people to do tasks they can’t do themselves & is willing to roll their sleeves up
• PM skills including task delegation and team motivation. Someone who makes things happen!
Apply for Digital Account Director - Media Agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly