4 days left
- Job Role
- PPC Manager
A growing digital agency is looking to for a talented, hardworking and dedicated individual, who has a passion for PPC, to join their fun and enthusiastic team!
Situated in an affluent area in the South of Manchester, the ideal candidate will be able to travel to work from Manchester, Warrington and other surrounding areas as there are lots of public transport amenities close to the office! Our client specialises in producing innovative and award winning digital services for high profile clients!
As they continue to generate a strong status within the industry, they are looking to grow their team by hiring a PPC Manager who will be responsible for overseeing the expansion of the PPC team whilst liaising with other teams to ensure client satisfaction! For you to be the perfect candidate for the job, you will need to have proven experience of managing large budgets!
This is a wonderful opportunity to become a key part of a digital agency that is planning to expand in the near future!
The Key Responsibilities for the PPC Manager:
- Carry out the daily management of all the Paid Search Accounts; ensuring all work is delivered to the highest quality
- Oversee and Adhere to the large monthly budgets
- Manage Ad Copywriting before carrying out testing and then reporting the performance of the campaigns; identifying areas of improvement where necessary
- Work closely with other teams within the company in order to ensure that all deadlines are met
- Responsible for the PPC team; by delegating appropriate tasks and making sure that everyone is working effectively
- Creating and implementing new PPC Strategies which will drive the success of the company forward
- Be aware of changes which happen within the industry and deal with them accordingly
The Key Attributes required for the PPC Manager:
- Minimum of 2 years' of working in a PPC role
- Possess the ability to manage large budgets effectively whilst generating ROI
- Competent in using Google Adwords and Google Analytics
- A motivated individual who has strong organisational skills when it comes to prioritising your workload
- Capable of meeting tight deadlines without compromising the quality of the work being produced
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills are vital for the role
- Able to work with Excel and has outstanding communication skills when working with other employees and clients
This is the time to take on a new challenge! Don't hesitate to apply for this job and contact one of our award winning recruitment consultants on 0161 832 1533 to hear more or apply online now.
Apply for PPC Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly