Interim SME Acquisition Manager - Payments
7 days left
- Job Role
- Acquisition Manager
A global online payments company is looking for a talented individual to lead Acquisition and Activation activities in their UK Small and Medium Enterprise team.
They should be a lead generation expert who will support growth of the company's UK's business by increasing acquisition through the Telesales, partners and marketing channels. This person will drive strategy development and execution efforts aimed at helping us sign up small and medium size businesses (SMEs) in the UK.
The ideal candidate has experience defining the program strategy, developing and executing acquisition campaigns to acquire SMEs via Telesales and other sales channels (including digital, web and marketing), measuring results and optimizing their programs. You'll work closely with their business partners in Marketing and Telesales to influence new business acquisition strategy and execution.
* Develop a lead generation strategy and process that ensures the telesales team has a full pipeline of high quality leads.
* Consistently hit or exceed your revenue target and related KPIs through the funnel.
* Boost lead quality by finding scalable, accurate ways to score and profile them so we focus on the best opportunities.
* Manage your budget, track and report the results of your work.
* Work closely with the SMB acquisition marketing manager to bring strategy, programs and campaigns to life and to market. Provide clear objectives and communications requirements to meet acquisition target.
* Build a close partnership with the Telesales, marketing and website teams.
* Represent Telesales' interests within other parts of the organization, such as Channel Partners and Customer Engagement.
* 7 - 10 years of relevant experience, with a strong track record of success, including:
o Minimum 4 years of Telesales marketing experience (preferably in SMB marketing) and also pipeline management
o Minimum 4 years of business-to-business sales or marketing experience (preferably with sole proprietors and small/medium-size business)
oMinimum 4 years of direct response experience
* Experience with SalesForce Enterprise or other major CRM software.
* Experience setting up and running campaigns with Eloqua, Marketo, or similar marketing automation software.
* A passion for data; you love digging into data to find nuggets of value and insight.
* Proficient in PowerPoint and particularly Excel (incl. pivot tables, vlookup)
* Willing to travel up to 5% of the time, mainly to Dublin
* Minimum 2:1 degree or equivalent
* Experience in the eCommerce and/or Payments industry a plus
Apply for Interim SME Acquisition Manager - Payments
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly