Global Product Marketing Specialist
1 day left
- Job Role
- Product Marketing Manager
Have you ever had the opportunity to impact the lives of millions of people in a meaningful way and help them enjoy time away with their friends and families building memories? That is what we do here at HomeAway. We are the leading vacation rental website in the world with more than 1.2 million properties listed. We have millions of visitors to our site per year and serve more than one million page views per month. Our mission is to make every vacation rental in the world available to every traveler in the world through our online marketplace.
The Global Product Marketing team is growing fast and is looking for new talents to join them in building long-lasting stories and successful product launches globally, with a focus on the European markets, reporting to the Global Product Marketing, GTM Europe manager.
We’re looking for a bilingual, adaptable and data-driven Product Marketer to join us and contribute in any way possible to the success of our customers, as well as the success of our team and global initiatives.
Our business is entrepreneurial and dynamic at its core. All of our team members have to be able to operate successfully at a strategic level, while being equally comfortable at detail execution level.
About the role:
- Key member of Global GTM team, you will own and contribute to Global GTM strategies, with a focus on ensuring Europe brands and markets have successful product launches as part of the broader Global strategy
- You will ensure the Global GTM strategy you own and contribute to fits in the overall supplier journey, and will plan and orchestrate stories across quarters and years
- As products release and marketing channels evolve, you will improve GTM playbook for European launches in particular, and ensure alignment with the Global approach
Master Content and Positioning
- You will develop and create the positioning and master content documentation for the launch
- You will be a key partner for the marketing team to build the communication strategy as part of a launch
- Your language skills will allow you to review and provide feedback on training and marketing materials provided to support launch, in English and in a European language
- You will provide feedback and input into product development process, ensuring onsite product copy aligns with positioning, in English and in a European language
- You will serve as the hub to all GTM activities, locally and globally; partner with program on GTM and readiness activities across the organisation
- As they prepare functional specific content for launches, you will support other teams in the organization
- You will broadcast GTM activities widely across the company on a weekly basis and via quarterly plans
Post launch adoption
- To drive adoption of key products and features, you will partner with Product, Marketing, Customer Support, Sales, and Product Marketing Education & Advocacy team
- 2+ years internet, e-commerce experience, preferably in an international or global capacity
- 1+ years of product marketing experience
- Multiple languages required: English and another European language, German or Spanish preferred
- Good understanding and experience of successful delivery of go-to-market activities
- Experience partnering with Sales and Customer Support teams to become a customer expert and advocate
- Ability and track record of working in close partnership and developing strong relationships with product management and marketing teams
- Understanding and experience of merchandising product features leading to quick adoption and lasting usage
- Experience in increasing product market share through well-executed marketing
- Track record of successfully working in a global, matrix organization
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- MBA preferred
How you will be successful in this role:
- Strong relationships built throughout the organization
- Effective go to market strategy in place and applied in all major launches and on key existing products
- Smooth and coordinated product launch process across all regions with adaptations for local requirements, language and culture, maximizing feature adoption and minimizing customer contact rates
- Excellent working relationship with product management, marketing, sales, and customer experience teams
- Measurable improvements in customer satisfaction
What we offer:
- Attractive salary plus generous advantages.
Date of expiration of this ad: September 30th 2016. Please send your application before this date.