Senior Producer (Digital/Film) - Boutique Digital Agency – Central London – c£55k + great benefits
4 days left
- Job Role
Senior Producer (Digital/Film) - Boutique Digital Agency – Central London – c£55k + with superb benefits
Dynamic, central London boutique digital agency seeks a Senior Producer with film and digital production experience to work across the agency’s client base.
The agency is a brand building agency with a specialism in digital and social media. They are small (30 talented, t-shaped, curious people), perfectly formed and pack a big punch.
Through their work they deliver direct business impact today for long-term brand equity for tomorrow. This ability to understand what’s important to the client now, but also have the discipline to guide the brand into the future, is what their clients love about them.
Their work has picked up a number of prestigious awards already as well as recognition in the press and with their peers (yet they feel like they are still only in second gear).
They are very smart, hardworking and committed to a new phase of growth within the agency that will take them from hidden gem to the agency clients want to work with and talent want to work in.
As part of their growth, the agency are bolstering their production capabilities. Working closely with the Client Service, Planning and Creative teams, the Senior Producer will be responsible for the accurate scoping and successful delivery of their projects on time, within budget and at the highest quality.
The Senior Producer Role
The Senior Producer will own delivery across one or more clients, responsible for producing timing plans and cost estimates, and safely shepherding each project through production to final deployment.
When appropriate, the agency bring in third parties to support execution; the Senior Producer will work closely with Creative to identify the right partner and then oversee the relationship, putting documentation and quality processes in place to ensure a smooth working partnership.
The ideal Senior Producer already knows that they can work well under pressure and has a history of finding creative solutions to unforeseen circumstances. An excellent communicator both internally and with the most senior clients, the Senior Producer must exude a positive, calm and professional manner at all times.
The Senior Producer may be asked to oversee the work of freelance or more junior producers who join the team. An experienced professional, the candidate will be able to take direction, but will be comfortable working autonomously most of the time.
Exceptional attention to detail should go without saying, but a mild obsession with meticulous records and reporting won’t go astray.
The ability to perform at least one party trick would be a bonus!
The Senior Producer – Skills Required
At this agency every brief is an opportunity to challenge conventions. Their work ranges from compelling social media campaigns to ingenious applications of cutting-edge technology or heart-thumping films that help them humanise their clients’ brands.
Consequently, all their Producers must have hands-on experience delivering film (including VR and CGI) and a fascination with technology, wanting to know how things work and always on the look out for new tools, services and ways of doing things.
Specific duties will include:
- End-to-end delivery of film shoots, social media campaigns and software projects
- Working with Creative to find the best way to produce ideas on time and within budget
- Drafting, tracking and updating timing plans, budgets and resource schedules
- Identifying, contracting and managing third party partners throughout production
- Owning and updating project status, production schedules & call sheets
- Defining responsibilities and driving process within the project team
- Confidently liaising with and overseeing output of both in-house and external teams
- Arranging and attending photographic and film shoots, incl. edits and post-production
- Concurrently managing multiple projects of varying budget, size and medium
- Supporting or overseeing junior and freelance team members as needed
- Developing strong client relationships based on trust and successful delivery
The Senior Producer – Aptitudes Required
- First class communication & organisational skills
- Process-driven, with a meticulous eye for detail
- Commercially minded with strong analytical skills
- Fearless about technology and innovation
- Unflappable – approaches challenges calmly and creatively
- Thinking ahead to spot and mitigate risks before they become issues
- Multitasking, comfortable juggling multiple projects or tasks
- Prioritisation, exemplified by efficient personal and project time management
- Leadership – able to bring a team together and set a good example
What will make the difference?
A broad streak of no-nonsense common sense combined with an appetite for and commitment to delivering ground-breaking work. A focus on finding creative solutions rather than obsessing about problems, with a track record of finding ingenious ways to deliver the vision. A confident manner with excellent communication skills, backed up by demonstrable expertise.
The agency really value their employees and take professional development very seriously. You will have regular and thorough reviews along with investment from the agency in areas for development.
They strive for everyone to feel valued and appreciated for the impact that they are able to make to the agency.
• Salary – c£55k +
• 25 days holiday (plus free days on birthday and at Xmas) plus LOTS of other benefits.
Excellent role, unbelievable agency. Senior Producers please send us your CV today.
Apply for Senior Producer (Digital/Film) - Boutique Digital Agency – Central London – c£55k + great benefits
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly