Marketing Manager required for a highly valued community service business within a brand new team and brand new role. You will be a vital part of this team tasked with building the marketing strategy and implementation for a growing business, in a rapidly growing industry, offering a high value service! Renowned for a caring culture with strong values and work ethic, this business offers the opportunity to love what you do whilst giving back to the community.
What will you be doing?
- Developing National and state strategic frameworks for Marketing, PR and Internal communications
- Devising and implementing 360 degree marketing campaigns
- Influence PR to drive campaigns - manage the PR content plan and campaign delivery
- Manage content & delivery of customer magazine
- Manage media purchases
- Mange national conferences and supporting collateral
- Regularly track and report on ROI metrics
Who are you?
- Tertiary qualified in Marketing or Communications
- A solid background in a similar role
- A collaborative operator with the ability to engage at all levels
- Have an understanding / experience of design and print
- A consumate professional who is driven and focused
- Strong experience in events
- Ideally industry / stakeholder experience - healthcare professionals in particular
This industry is rapidly growing and about to experience some fundamental changes planned in 2017 & 2018 on go to market strategies going forward.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.