Expo Portfolio Manager
5 days left
- Job Role
- Events Manager
The ideal candidate must be an entrepreneurial leader with a demonstrable track record delivering events with ROI for all stakeholders.
Leading and delivering the event (s) by developing strategy, industry relations, key messages, identifying content targets and producing exhibitor and visitor promotion and delivery plans.
- Lead and co-ordinate the delivery of the event(s) on time and budget
- Work closely with all internal departments to lead, co-ordinate and deliver the event including content, marketing, design and data teams to research and deliver both exhibitor and visitor audiences.
- Nurture and develop key stakeholder relationships (both external and internal)
- Lead and co-ordinate the strategic planning and tactical delivery of the event(s)
- Financial and budget handling.
Highly entrepreneurial, hands on, self- sufficient, ability to work independently but as part of a strong team.
Must have exhibition experience.
Must have B2B background working with the educational sector Public Sector background is required.
Must have managed a team and of interim staff for support team for events Excels working in a matrix structure - Must be team player and excellent communicator able to carry the buy-in of internal stakeholders
Excellent project management skills and multi-tasker
Enjoys working under pressure in a fast paced environment Excellent customer facing communication skills
Please send your CV , where you will receive an automatic response. Please remember to quote the job reference UK748552 in all correspondence. Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV. Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
Apply for Expo Portfolio Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly