Senior UX Designer, Senior User Experience Designer
Our client uses cutting edge agile software development approaches and is looking for an experienced Senior UX Designer to take the lead in creating first class digital services for a governmental department.
Working as part of a multidisciplinary team, you will design and mock up ideas and digital prototypes for improved transactions. You will work to understand the exact needs of people using the system at all stages and ensure the client are designing and building new products and services, which meet those needs.
- Strong foundation in User-Centred Design with an ability to identify user needs, business requirements and create and iterate design solutions.
- Being comfortable working at both ends of the scale, from the big picture, high level flows and journeys to the detail of individual elements on screen.
- Use of lean UX/Agile tools, techniques and a passion for working as part of an agile team
- Basic research skills including leading guerrilla research when necessary and participate in user research sessions and analysis.
- Experience designing for different screen sizes and input methods (e.g. touch, mouse and keystroke)
- Visual design capability is a strong plus.
- Rapid, lightweight prototyping, from paper to interactive
- Government industry experience
If you are a talented and tenacious Senior UX Designer, this is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of a huge digital transformation programme with an immediate start.
For more information, please contact Katherine Paraskevas at Katherine@preferred-choice.co.uk or call 01732 458000