Customer Happiness & Operations Executive – Tech Drive Start-up - £25K - London
4 days left
- Job Role
Information on the company
Our client is reinventing learner driving with technology. Over the past year they’ve helped over 150,000 learner drivers get on the road quicker, safer and for less. They are expanding rapidly and need some more hands on deck to assist in Customer Care & Sales.
This is a grad job offering £25K per annum.
How you can expect to spend your day;
Love to solve problems and make a difference? At this company, the UK's number one driving app for learning to drive comes with the UK's best customer support. Trustworthy troubleshooting and skilled advice are just part of the equation - they want their customers to be happy with every interaction they have with the company.
At this well-funded and rapidly-growing startup you will be exposed to all aspects of the company. As one of the first members of this team, you will have the opportunity to shape the processes and think creatively. They have big plans on the horizon, so we are looking for someone who is ready to grow with the company.
- Show great professionalism and empathy responding to customer and instructor inquiries via phone, email and online chat
- Gain experience across a wide range of operational issues including process design, critical path management and accounting/billing.
- Solve tricky problems ranging from technical issues to product requests, pricing and refunds.
- Provide feedback to the development team, share product ideas, and help their business grow
- Be part of a fun, young, ambitious team based in a beautiful new startup office which is dog friendly!
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications;
Looking for someone who has exceptional phone manor and also prides themselves on their organisation skills. The ideal candidate will be someone who is confident in speaking to clients and customers alike on the phone with a degree of professionalism.
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Enthusiasm for problem solving, helping others, and going above and beyond.
- High level of initiative and comfort working in a small dynamic company/startup environment
- Attention to detail, good basic maths, and creative skills (to help other teams during quiet periods.)
- Ability to thrive and grow as their product and company evolves
Apply for Customer Happiness & Operations Executive – Tech Drive Start-up - £25K - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly