Energy Analyst - £25K - Central London - Leading Green Energy Company
2 days left
- Job Role
Information on the company
One of the country's premier low-carbon energy developer and operators - responsible for hundreds of megawatts of green energy and an integral part of a key growth industry.
This is a full-time grad job based in W1 paying up to £25,000 base salary.
The role in a nutshell:
The successful candidate will join a high-performing core team, and be based in the central London office. You will play a key role in analysing the UK electricity market and defining the optimal battery operation profile.
Key aspects of the role:
- The successful candidate will have to model the batteries and inverters behaviour such as the power output, battery state of charge management and compare different control systems options throughout the year
- Develop an understanding of the UK Electricity Market and how the market changes might influence future revenues
- Review suppliers’ technical and commercial proposals. This will require writing Technical Specifications and Request for Quotation documents as well as reviewing and comparing the responses from multiple equipment or service suppliers
Your ideal personality and qualifications:
- Master’s degree in Engineering (ideally power systems, electrical, energy or mechanical)
- Strong analytical and modelling skills
- Strong experience in both Python and Excel required
- The role is suitable for a generalist with the ability to learn or bring in outside expertise for detailed analysis. Experience with large scale power systems and/or electricity grid, is a plus
- Strong organisation skills; structured approach; and good at communicating and representing results
- Motivation to participate in shaping the future of the electricity market
Apply for Energy Analyst - £25K - Central London - Leading Green Energy Company
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly