User Experience Researcher / UX Researcher
- Job Role
- User Experience Designer
Senior User Experience Researcher / UX Researcher
circa £55,000 +
One of the leading companies in the price comparison sector is looking for a senior UX Researcher / User Experience Researcher to join their ever growing UX team!
Skills & Experience;
- Previous experience in analysing, interpreting and shaping UX research findings into clear actionable insights
- Confident bringing UX insights and recommendations to life
- Great collaborator - able to work closely with other team members
- Understand the strengths of different research methods, including when and how to apply them
- Ability to link customer insight with business opportunities
- Understanding digital analytics data
- Experience identifying research opportunities
As the UX Researcher / User Experience Researcher, you will be responsible for informing and inspiring the user experiences they create, ensuring the are useful, usable and valuable for customers. You will also provide key insight into their competitors, to enable the wider UX team to deliver best-in-class user experience solutions across all brands, web & mobile.
For a chance to read the full spec, please apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org