Marketing Executive - Luxury Travel - £20k
Information on the company
Our client is a multi-award winning and novel company working in the Luxury Travel market, creating tailored holidays that match their customers’ needs, time and budgets.
This role is a new position created due to our client's expected growth into digital advertising, paying between £18-20K and based in Central London.
The candidate will be working mainly on paid search, paid social and display re-targeting in a small marketing team consisting of the Head of Marketing and two Marketing Executives, and will also work closely with their Product team.
Key responsibilities of the role;
• Day to day monitoring, hands on application of methodologies and optimisation of company brands.
• Working across paid search, paid social, retargeting and potentially programmatic, across desktop, mobile and tablet.
• Clarify key performance levers for each channel and apply learnings across channels and brands
• Keep up to speed with biddable trends for all the channels and markets.
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications;
• Exemplary paid search and paid social experience
• Knowledge of advertising technology, preferably DoubleClick
• Ability to multi-task and work to deadlines
• Highly numerical and strong excel skills
• Experience in the management of biddable channels to drive direct response
• Comprehension of programmatic and CRM platforms (desirable)
• Attention to detail
• Good balance between being a self-starter and working within guidelines