Graduate Digital Marketing Executive – £20k – North-West London
4 days left
- Job Role
- Digital Marketing Executive
Information on the company
Our client is a privately owned and completely independent high net worth mortgage brokerage based in Mayfair, Central London. They specialise in arranging large mortgage loans for individuals from both the UK and overseas who are either purchasing or refinancing residential or commercial property.
This is a full-time job opportunity. Salary: £20k.
How you can expect to spend your day:
- Learn about our social media platforms; gain an insight in how to interact with our followers and maintain our existing online presence with the use of automated social scheduling.
- Exposure in the development and implementation of various online strategies to increase and monitor website traffic.
- Creating website content, to editing existing blog posts, case-studies and landing pages.
- Understand how to successfully apply SEO strategies to the company’s website.
- Monitor the success of campaigns using analytical programmes and the automated marketing software, Hubspot.
Skills you can expect to gain:
- Understand the processes of implementing marketing strategies and the knock on affect this has to the success of the business.
- Develop an understanding of Google Analytics, Hubspot, Wordpress and other popular marketing software.
- Ability to identify trends in website traffic in order to spot marketing opportunities based on analytical evidence.
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – able to write a well-structured piece of writing
- A confident and charismatic individual who is adaptable and keen to learn.
- An outgoing, team-player able to communicate with people of all backgrounds.
- Someone who can solve problems quickly and efficiently!
What are the perks of working at this company?
- Our company works in a fun, professional environment with a very welcoming and friendly team! O
- You will be responsible for entire brands (we have 3 coming to market)
Apply for Graduate Digital Marketing Executive – £20k – North-West London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly