Social Media Manager - Family and Entertainment TV
- Job Role
- Social Media Manager
A globally recognised multi-platform, entertainment business is searching for a SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER - FAMILY ENTERTAINMENT to join their social media / Non-Linear marketing department.
This role will be overseeing Communities and Viewer Relations, ensuring viewers affairs are managed consistently and correctly.
In this role you will be responsible for ensuring all viewer interactions are meeting the requirements from both a brand and compliance perspective. Candidates must have fantastic writing ability and be experienced in drafting processes and workflows. This person will be looking after all things social media when it comes to viewer relations, for example online trolls etc. You will also be implementing innovative ways of growing fan bases and driving engagement via social media events and reward-driven initiatives (competitions, V/blogger outreach, influencer marketing, live social opportunities).
You will also be required to work with social media analytics and social listening tools to identify activity and themes that their audiences/viewers engage with.
To be considered for this role you must have :
* Ability to establish critical external alliances and have strong influencing skills
* Outstanding communication skills and the ability to liaise with various types of audience
* Experience working in a complex company structures or come from a matrix environment
* Experience in a management role
* Experience of working with a household brand name.
* Demonstrable experience of leading and motivating a creative team
* Understanding of OFCOM requirements
* Ability to utilise Social Media analytics to engage with viewers and identify new trends and theme moving forwards
This is a really lovely role which would suit someone who has worked as a copywriter, content producer, digital engagement managers as well as other solid social media specialists (as long as writing is a key part of your role).
If this sounds like you , please do get in touch,
A fantastic brand with a wonderful set of benefits and a competitive salary is on offer for the right candidate.
Apply for Social Media Manager - Family and Entertainment TV
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly