Pubic Affairs Advisor
- Job Role
We are looking for a campaign focused Public Affairs specialist who is experienced, credible, passionate and will influence political audiences through seeking opportunities and engaging with key stakeholders to develop long term relationships.
- Ensure political developments and information from multiple political and media channels are monitored effectively, documented and distributed through to the appropriate area of the business
- Lead parliamentary engagement on a key campaign area and support the wider team on other campaign agendas.
- Create and maintain relationships across the UK political spectrum
- Draft and collate Public Affairs submissions for various Leadership papers
- Degree in a relevant discipline
- Knowledge and experience of all aspects of Public Affairs including frameworks, positioning and recording/monitoring activities to join a well known organisation.
- Experience of co-ordinating political engagement across a range of stakeholders
- Experience of working and influencing key internal stakeholders in large organisation
- Understanding of the parliamentary and political stakeholders
- Excellent writing skills
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.