Software Implementation Specialist - £20-22K - Apple Retailer - Central London
Information on the company
A specialist Apple retailer with 9 iStores across the UK selling all Apple products and offering full support services to customers. As Apple solution experts in Education the company also work with schools and business to help support the use of technology for innovative teaching and learning.
This is an entry level graduate job paying £20 - 22K!
How can you expect to spend your day?
You will join the business as a Software Implementation specialist responsible for configuring and installing software applications for clients of all sizes alongside helping develop a system to allow customers to learn how to configure this themselves.
Tasks you can expect to learn about and undertake include:
• Configuring various software applications based on customers’ business requirements.
• Working on multiple installation projects at the same time and ensuring they all stay on track.
• Providing engaging system user training sessions to business owners, managers and their staff.
• Fixing problems, and answering questions to support clients as they become familiar with their new systems.
• Supporting the sales team in understanding customer’s requirements and assisting with presenting a solution.
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications are:
The ideal candidate for this position will be a recent graduate looking to develop a successful career in digital marketing.
Desired skills, experience and personality:
• Comfortable using and learning new technologies
• Having a passion for using Apple tech whilst not essential would
• be a distinct advantage
• Confident in demonstrating technical solutions using
• nontechnical, business focused language (full training will be given)
• Fluent in formatting data in either Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets
• Strong presentation and people skills with excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Effective time management, planning, and organisational skills
• Ability to work collaboratively with others
• Previous work experience in either Retail or Hospitality environments advantageous.
What are the perks of working at this company?
• You would be working in a fast paced dynamic environment for one of the leading Apple solution providers in the UK.
• If hard work, success and fun sounds good to you, then this could be the place for you to thrive.
• The opportunity to gain experience in a high quality, fast paced, fun working environment.
• Learn from an experienced team who will guide, teach and help you develop best in class skills.
• Evolve and grow your software configuration, training and technical support skills.
• Work with industry leading software companies along with household names in retail and hospitality.
• Job progression opportunity to either Implementation Project Manager or Technical Sales role.
• Generous staff discount scheme.