Graduate Account Coordinator, Supply Team – Online Video Advertising- £24k- London
3 days left
- Job Role
- Account Executive
Information on the company
With more than 7 billion ad decisions per day reaching 600 million unique visitors in more than 190 countries, this company is the most transparent programmatic video advertising platform.
They develop cutting edge technology to enable publishers to monetise their online content- this involves dynamic ad insertion into streaming television and video-on-demand content.
Thousands of publishers use their tools and they work with countless household brands to deliver their advertising to consumers in the most effective, captivating, and efficient way.
This a permanent graduate job with a starting salary of £24 plus bonus.
A typical day would be:
The company are searching for an exceptional Account Coordinator to work with their Publisher Team at their London office in the heart of Soho. The Publisher Team manages hundreds of websites across the world that provide quality video content to the company’s marketplace for video advertising opportunities.
Day-to-day tasks will include the following.
- Supporting Account Managers in building and maintaining quality relationships with publisher clients.
- Assisting Account Managers in daily communication with our network of publishers.
- Proactively monitoring new client accounts.
- Identifying opportunities using analytics and tools to ensure publishers revenue is maximized
- Owning all daily and weekly reporting per client requests.
- Performing client audits throughout the company’s marketplace.
- Creating and providing in-depth records of all scheduled future inventory.
- Working closely with the Client Services and Programmatic teams to ensure full and accurate delivery of ad campaigns.
- Assisting the team on large scale initiatives.
This is an entry level position where strong performers will find virtually unlimited opportunities for career advancement and promotion.
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
- A graduate with a degree from an accredited University.
- Strong analytical and technical skills with high attention to detail.
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- An outgoing and natural communicator, who enjoys working in a collaborative, social office of likeminded individuals.
- A ‘go-getter’ attitude and willingness to go above and beyond the task at hand.
- Professional and responsible with excellent organisational and multitasking skills.
- The aptitude to operate effectively in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial startup in which cross-functional teamwork and initiative is a must.
- A curious mind and always keen to learn more and embrace a test and learn workstyle.
- Has a growth mind-set and espouses a worldview of constant improvement and iteration. You enjoy the journey more than the destination. You find yourself constantly thinking ‘what’s next?’.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint, Outlook & Excel.
- Any general office experience and/or the ability to speak an additional language would be a bonus.
What are the perks of working at this company?
Every day, the team transforms online video advertising and solves difficult problems by employing creativity, innovation and solid technical expertise. They value individual contributions and can offer you the benefits of working for a startup (agile environment, ability to influence product decisions, open access to C-level management) while enjoying stability and benefits. You’ll get a holistic view and broad experience while working in an exciting, fast-paced environment. They strive for success, but we want their team members to have a healthy work-life balance too. The company values diversity and works hard to maintain a rewarding company culture.
Apply for Graduate Account Coordinator, Supply Team – Online Video Advertising- £24k- London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly