Business Development Manager - 12 Month FTC
5 days left
- Job Role
- Business Development Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced business development manager to join a leading global law firm in London.
One of the most prestigious globally present law firms is seeking to recruit a Business Development Manager into their London office with a focus on both TMT and Consumer sectors, on an initial 12 month fixed term contract.
The right candidate will have a strong business development background, ideally within professional services.
- Developing and maintaining relationships/networks across the business, leading to revenue growth
- Enhance the brand through implementing and establishing business development strategy
- Take a lead on account management responsibilities
- Work cohesively with the business' marketing and thought leadership teams
- Demonstrate strong relationship management and return on investment
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS REQUIRED
- Proven track record in business development in either a TMT or Consumer environment
- Professional services or industry sector specialism in either TMT or Consumer markets
- An expert understanding of targeting and opportunity management with the ability to implement both strategic and tactical initiatives
- A proven ability to drive and develop pipeline opportunities
Apply for Business Development Manager - 12 Month FTC
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly