4 days left
- Job Role
- PPC Manager
- Setup, manage and optimize campaigns across search, display and retargeting across Adwords.
- Perform daily account management, including managing and optimizing bids and budgets, impression shares, quality scores and conversions.
- Manage and optimize vertically targeted and remarketed placements across the Google Display Network.
- Work with senior members of the team to drive forward the PPC strategy for multiple clients and to ensure targets are met.
- Monitor and analyse web analytics and reports to identify problem areas and identify areas of improvement across landing pages.
- Manage a PPC Executive, focusing on training and development.
What we are looking for:
- At least two year's PPC experience.
- Experience working on large PPC accounts and scaling operations in an efficient way.
- Knowledge of the whole PPC campaign process from keyword research, budget forecasting, campaign set up, bid optimisation & management and reporting.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel and data manipulation.
- Expert knowledge of Google AdWords and Analytics (Google AdWords qualification is required).
- An understanding and experience working on display and re-marketing campaigns.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
Apply for PPC Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly