Senior Marketing Manager - B2B/Professional Services
5 days left
- Job Role
- Marketing Manager
One of the leading research professional services firms is seeking a senior marketing manager to join their international business and be situated in their London office.
The business is global in remit, a leader in its field and can attest to having some of the most established global firms as clients. Year on year growth is impressive and the business wants to capitalise on this to consolidate growth with the expansion of the marketing and lead generation department.
You will be working as a part of a niche marketing team, who lead the global marketing strategy for the business. You will predominantly be responsible for implementing marketing strategy, driving lead generation and executing marketing campaigns across channels, functions and disciplines.
- Develop and execute international marketing campaigns
- Work closely with sales to determine business objectives and effectuate pipeline opening
- Research, set up and own events across events, webinars and customer engagements
- Design and implement digital marketing campaigns
- Own thought leadership pieces
- Own and manage social media, content, communications - both BAU and projects
- Apply and generate new marketing tools across analytics
- Marketing degree or similar preferred
- Relevant marketing qualification
- Experience in a B2B marketing environment is essential
- Experience in a sales-led marketing role
- Project management experience
- Marketing automation tools and Salesforce experience is key
Apply for Senior Marketing Manager - B2B/Professional Services
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly