Account Manager – Central London
We’re looking for an Account Manager to join a marketing agency with a difference.
About the Role
They are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Magento developer to work alongside their existing development team.
You will be responsible for:
- Actively contributing to our culture of building a great agency famous for best-in-class partnerships
- Create presentations and contribute to brainstorms and creative sessions.
- Work with the client to manage campaigns and tactical offers through to market, managing timelines and expectations, pre-empting potential challenges and presenting solutions.
- Develop relationships with new and existing partners.
- Analyse activity results, make recommendations on how to better existing partnerships and ideas for potential new partners/innovations.
- Develop strategic and commercial opportunities for both clients and partners.
- Understand targets set for the account and responsible for achieving revenue and income.
- Strong client servicing experience with a passion for getting under the skin of what makes them tick and being committed to driving results.
- Self-motived, highly organised with a positive, can-do attitude, bags of energy and ideas.
- First-class relationship builder with polished client-facing skills – always clear, timely and demonstrating enthusiasm for the proposition.
- Strategic thinker with demonstrable experience of proactively seeking business development opportunities in line with client needs and evaluating key trends.
- Committed to self-development, constantly looking to grow knowledge, skills and experience and driving your own career.
- Team player, abiding by our philosophy that if we are going to something amazing, we need to do it together.