5 days left
- Job Role
- Marketing Manager
Daniel Marks is very excited to be working with a High End Luxury Fashion brand based in Central London searching for a highly talented Marketing Manager joining their dynamic team.
The Marketing Manager will responsible for all communication points both internal and external, as well as stakeholder managment, and will be in charge of implementing and communicating brand values whilst delivering on strategic and commercial objectives supporting all selling channels including ecommerce, retail and wholesale.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in strategy, planning and social media growth and engagement expert, with experience managing communities and creating content. They will be highly creative with a good eye for visual aesthetics and a thorough understanding of both the brand and commercial aspects of all communications.
Working alongside retail, wholesale, ecommerce and the communications teams, internally and externally, the candidate must be able to prepare copy and content communications in keeping with the brand and demonstrate strong project management and organization skills to ensure the delivery and implementation of campaigns on time and to budget.
- Brand Initiatives
- Retail marketing initiatives and third-party management
- Content planning, Social Media, Community & Reputation Management
- Corporate events calendar management
- Wholesale marketing initiatives and content campaigns
- Online and offline Communications Channel Planning and Management
- Supporting the events team with strategic marketing view
- Copywriting and defining brand tone of voice across all online and offline materials ranging from in-store POS, invites to ecommerce product descriptions and email newsletters
The Ideal Candidate
- Previous experience required in a similar level role
- Familiarity with luxury, fashion, web, design, film and video processes and digital trends
- Experience in luxury marketing and communications environment
- Have an understanding of how social media ties into digital activities including online marketing, SEO, web development, mobile, wholesale partners and wider business strategies
- Proven experience creating and managing brand led content with solid creative or art based background
- Excellent command of language and a versatile writing style and experience writing for luxury fashion
- Experience working on coordinated campaigns crossing PR, social media and digital marketing
- Used to working in a small team and fast paced, creative-led environment
If this is you - please email your CV to Negah at Daniel Marks now!
Apply for Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly