Head of Digital
5 days left
- Job Role
- Head of Digital
Head of Digital
Daniel Marks are working in partnership with a leading travel and tourism business based in South East London, recruiting a Head of Performance Marketing.
If you're looking for a new challenge with a real opportunity to work out of your comfort zone, and you want to work for a truly global travel brand then keep reading.
Our client is seeking a highly talented Head of Performance Marketing with an equal capability in creative & technical marketing, who has in-depth experience across paid, owned and earned digital channels to join their Digital team and take their global communications programme to new heights. You'll work within a global digital team whose sole focus is to support the regional sales & marketing teams and global brand team to drive business growth.
Our client is looking for an experienced digital marketer who has demonstrable experience in managing and leading high-performing digital marketing teams and programmes.
You'll be responsible for planning, managing & implementing digital strategy across the global brand in conjunction with the wider Digital and Marketing departments.
They need someone who has all of the necessary technical skills in abundance but also someone who can demonstrate excellent client-service/consultancy skills alongside having a strong and passionate character. With a team of 6 channel specialists as direct reports, it is essential that you have the ability to communicate a clear vision and lead them to deliver it.
At times, your remit will extend beyond the boundaries of digital marketing to encompass broader digital and business strategy.
You'll be working in truly matrix environment working directly with the sales regions to define and execute their digital marketing requirements.
You'll need extensive expertise to help them with best practice and guidance.
This role would be perfect for an innovative and ambitious digital marketer who loves striving for results and constant improvement. Someone who is willing and able to roll up their sleeves and get amongst the detail across all digital channels would be a great fit.
Here's what we're looking for:
- Excellent knowledge of best-practice digital marketing across the full spectrum of communication platforms and channels
- Strong digital marketing experience (ideally in a B2C environment), including strategy development and execution/campaign management
- A clear commercial focus and understanding of how digital fits into and can be a key vehicle to deliver broader marketing & business strategy
- Experience with end to end campaign management; planning, building, testing, delivering and analysing digital marketing campaigns
- Ability to implement and drive global strategies with regional variations and set the KPIs for success
- Ability to work with regional marketing teams to optimise digital marketing campaigns through measurement and analysis and the ability to make recommendations on future campaign development
- Extensive experience across paid, owned and earned channels
- A track record in effective people management and team development
- Excellent client service skills with a natural, consultative approach
- Ability to manage multiple complex projects and stakeholders simultaneously
- Strong senior (C-suite) level communication and interaction skills
Think you've got what it takes?
You'll need the following:
- In-depth experience of working in a fast-paced marketing environment, delivering integrated digital marketing campaigns
- Exceptional work ethic and ability to perform under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong communication skills & ability to liaise with a number of stakeholders across regional teams
- High levels of attention to detail
- Excellent technical and creative capability with clear creative flair
- Strong analytical and reporting skills, particularly with Google Analytics
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
- Demonstrable knowledge of core channel experience across Search (SEO & PPC), Social, Affiliate, Email/eCRM and CRO
- Clear understanding of core marketing principles /approaches across both acquisition and retention
- Be FUN & enjoy a big challenge and enjoy working in a young, dynamic, hard working team
An attractive package will be offered to the right candidate.
If you think you've got what it takes, please send your CV to Negah at Daniel Marks or apply to this role now!
Apply for Head of Digital
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly