Head of Business Development - NOTTINGHAM
2 days left
- Job Role
- Business Development Director
Head of Business Development required to be based in Nottingham to focus on the delivery of business development and sales growth based in the East Midlands area.
Primarily, this role is about being in and amongst clients and prospects, networking and building on the development of relationships.
As the Head of Business Development, you will work closely with the Clients and Markets Director on business development plans and be an integral and active part of the five leadership group within the team.
* Collaborate in the creation of the East Midlands Business Growth Plan, ensuring a strong BD plan
* Lead sales and growth activity and increase opportunities with key top clients through execution of targeted BD
* Identify significant new client opportunities and lead the creation of effective cross-discipline teams to meet client demands
* Work closely with the Head of Marketing and Communications to progress BD activity and ensure marketing approach is good for BD and clients
* Support the development of fee earners business development skills
* Work closely with the proposal team to win new business and also the Head of Client Development to ensure adoption of client feedback programme and drive resulting client service improvements
The successful candidate will have:
* Experience in a BD role ideally in a professional services organisation
* Strong persuasion and influencing skills
* Experience in resourceful analysis needs of clients, evaluating alternatives, proposing options and effective implementation of solutions for the client
If you would like further details about this role please contact me at
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
Apply for Head of Business Development - NOTTINGHAM
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly