Website Content Manager - Financial Services
3 days left
- Job Role
- Content Manager
Website Content Manager
£40-55k + Bonus, Bens
Our client, a trusted expert in the global financial markets is looking for an experienced Website Content professional to join the business. Reporting to the Head of Website within the Information Services Division.
You will be responsible of all website content development, management and integration, interfacing content owners across the business as well as external providers of data and information to the website.
Working closely with the Group Corporate Communication team you will:
- Development of new editorial initiatives.
- Management relationships with external providers of the company website data and contents, contracts fine-tuning, processing of payments, deadlines.
- Direct management of the website customer service.
- Website templates improvement aimed at improving user experience.
Required Skills and Experience Required
- Experience in website management, with at least three years of experience in primary firms
- Knowledge of main CMS and website analytics tools
- Familiarity with HTML/CSS coding and SEO techniques
- Writing / editing attitudes, also with Powerpoint presentations
- Leading project management
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Apply for Website Content Manager - Financial Services
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly