Business Development Director - Financial Sector - Mobile - £60k - £80k basic - London
1 day left
- Job Role
- Business Development Director
The successful candidate will play a pivotal role in the company’s bottom line and support all levels of the organisation by qualifying marketing leads and creating new opportunities that add pipeline and revenue to the broader sales organisation.
What does this company do?
Our client are operating in one of the most exciting market spaces, where the growth of smart phone usage and mobile and digital messaging has driven profound changes in customer behaviour in financial services, forcing organisations and businesses to transform customer engagement and communication faster and more efficiently.
This client provides a number of services to the financial services sector today, selling a mix of mobile and digital communication solutions, multi-channel marketing, contact centre products, fraud solutions for customer operations, retail banking, credit card, collections, fraud and private and wealth banking.
How can this candidate expect to spend their day?
· Achieve the annual and phased revenue and margin targets
· To identify profitable business opportunities based on profit margins, timescales
· To develop high quality sales collateral including sector specifc presentation
· To develop and maintain a lead generation plan
· To deliver a continuous pipeline of qualified opportunities through various
prospecting means including research, networking, cross-selling, cold calling,
exhibitions, partnerships etc.
· To ensure new business opportunities are effectively reported to the business
· To effectively nurture and develop new leads
· To negotiate contracts / SLA’s that achieve company objectives
· To ensure the highest possible conversion rate of new leads into confirmed new
· Working within company guidelines to produce and promote appropriate
proposals and tenders
· To effectively use the resources of the organisation to support the sales process
· To ensure lead management progress is effectively reported to the business
· To support the establishment of strong, lasting client relationships
· To provide timely and accurate pipeline forecasts and reporting
· To identify and report on market trends, competitor activity, customer demand, buying process developments and other relevant market intelligence
· Work with internal teams to ensure complete organisational understanding of client needs
Key Performance Indicators:
· Number, value and quality of leads
· Maintaining an update pipeline of leads and opportunities in Salesforce
· Sales conversion – leads turned into sales
· % accuracy of forecasting
· Sector sales revenue and margin
· Client satisfaction – feedback, contract renewal etc.
· Contracts and agreements properly documented and to their specifications
· Contribution to overall effectiveness of sales, marketing and service delivery – idea
generation, participation with service delivery, effective reporting, commitment to continuous improvement
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
· Degree standard, strong verbal numerical skills
· Substantial consultative solution selling experience from financial sector
· Preferably a good understanding of the mobile technology sector
· In-depth industry knowledge
· Frequent attendee of events and exhibitions associated with the mobile technology
· Ability to present well
· Experience at selling at C-level
· Proven and demonstrable ability of identifying and establishing sales opportunities
with relevant prospects
· A sound understating of the business and Tech/Mobile marketing
· Able to demonstrate ownership and setting of own goals
· Proven experience of reach and exceeding sales targets and maximising profit
· Excellent commercial skills, able to prioritise
· Proven abilities in negotiation and closing
· Proven abilities in account start up and transfer into account and operational
· Proven ability to support the achievement of organisational and team goals in a
cooperative setting, working smoothly with dispersed, international team and management
Apply for Business Development Director - Financial Sector - Mobile - £60k - £80k basic - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly