Client Director - Leading Media Agency
Client Director, Media Agency
London, £70,000 - £80,000
This is a spectacular opportunity to take on one of the most interesting and rewarding roles in media!
This is an industry leading role for a media heavyweight steeped in agency experience. As the Client Director primary role will be to lead the agency / client relationship at the most senior level, creating and sustaining positive, profitable relationships between the two. You will also play a key role internally, ensuring the agency delivers innovative, brilliant solutions that deliver business value.
A core part of the role is to lead and inspire a large team media planning to deliver excellence across core and diversified services. You will be an ambassador for this media agency, connecting across internal and external networks to help deliver relevant operating models and build your client's reputations in the market.
The client is very dynamic with a diversified product portfolio. As such, it spends heavily across brand but also acquisition and across all media platforms. This role requires someone who truly understands how communications can directly help a business acquire new customers. You will have significant DR experience and be extremely rigorous in your approach to customer acquisition; while also demonstrating considerable flair and innovation in brand comms planning.
This opportunity is made for current media agency leader! It will challenge and reward in equal measure.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Translate business strategy into innovative client plans that create value and deliver ambitious incremental income
- Galvanise team to think about media in new ways to deliver business value to all clients and help establish the agency's brand ambition
- Engage credibly with clients at the most senior level to build stronger relationships
- Ensure team has strong relationships with their counterparts at every touch point to deliver profitable growth and brilliant service
- Create a collaborative, ambitious team culture that delivers consistent high performance
- Act as coach and mentor transferring knowledge and expertise to create a high performing team
Desired Skills and Experience
- Someone with gravitas who is used to dealing with senior clients on a daily basis and in a diplomatic way
- All-round media knowledge across all platforms, with a strong understanding of digital
- Someone with a strong DR/Performance background as well as brand knowledge
- Someone who has the ability to analyse the client's operations, sell in extra services and generate new revenue streams for the agency, while helping the client reach its business goals
- Trusted business advisor with strong stakeholder management