- Job Role
- Marketing Executive
A global Oil and Gas company is searching for a Brand Executive to join their team to support the delivery of branded offers and campaigns
Purpose of the role:
The Brand Executive supports the development & delivery of branded offers & campaigns, across the portfolio, to help meet the Volume, Turnover & GM targets in independent workshops (IWS) across Europe.
The position reports to the Branded IWS Offer Manager.
Key Results/ Accountabilities expected from role
- Supports the development and implementation of the IWS Offer and working with cross functional teams.
- Supports the management of the IWS branded offers, adopting and adapting global offers.
- Helps to create new branded offers and prepare launch plans that are executed by country channel Activation Managers.
- Supports the preparation of multi-year regional branded offer development plans
- Develop and implement a systematic approach through the embedding of relevant OMS elements and ensuring appropriate risk reviews are undertaken appropriately.
- Ensuring a disciplined and structured approach to offer development in a complex environment.
- Federal behaviours and compliance are critical to ensure we can optimize our growth opportunities in markets through several different Channel and Routes-to-Market.
- Ensure strong connectivity with the intermediary offer team to ensure a consistent approach in the channel.
Desired Experience and Expertise
- University degree in Marketing or related discipline Experience
- Experience in Marketing
- Experience in B2B and B2C marketing activation
- Experience in disciplined marketing offer development
- Experience of working in a matrix organization with complex customer interfaces
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Apply for Brand Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly