Data Planner - FMCG & Automotive accounts
3 days left
- Job Role
- Direct Marketing Manager
Data Planner - FMCG & Automotive account
** Forward thinking, cutting edge data agency environment **
We are seeking a middle weight to senior Data Planner to join this stable, well established and original data agency, to work on an FMCG and two automotive clients.
The role will be working on campaigns and analytical projects reporting into a veteran data guru, with a strong heritage in agency. You'll also work alongside two very strong Lead Data Planners, who can offer knowledge share on current data stacks and cutting edge strategic approaches to data strategy and planning.
You will work with data from digital as well as traditional sources (market, customer), to build databases, segmentations and predictive models. Technology and insight are at the heart of the team, and you are encouraged to work with as many cutting edge tools and techniques as possible; it's all about learning and forward thinking here!
As always in agency roles, you will be client facing; so the ability and desire to delight and exceed our client's expectation through the delivery of cutting edge data strategies should be present.
The culture is a very casual and relaxed one, and being part of a larger group the agency is prominent and involved in many pitches and in turn wider marketing projects.
- Background in direct marketing, customer relationship management, eCRM and campaign management
- Proven delivery of data strategy including test and learn and measurement and campaign evaluation
- Proven experience in either a data planning role or data orientated environment
- Experience in managing or leading others in a small team environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Comfortable in presenting complex data and information to non-technical audiences
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to scope briefs and projects for clients
POSITION - Data Planner - FMCG & Automotive accounts
LOCATION - Central London
SALARY - £35k - £45k plus benefits
For further information or to apply please contact:
Management Consultant - Blue Pelican Marketing
For more vacancies which may suit your needs, please visit us at www.bluepelican.com
Apply for Data Planner - FMCG & Automotive accounts
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly