Web Analyst / Digital Analyst - High Street Retailer!
- Job Role
- Web Analytics Manager
Digital Analyst - High Street Retailer!
- Working for very credible manager with impressive retail background; huge opportunity for knowledge share and learning
- Highly visible role within large e-Commerce team; working as the 'go to' expert in digital analytics for this high street retailer
- Possibility to manage a small team in the future as the team continues to grow and perform
This role is a senior position within the ecommerce function reporting directly into the Head of e-Commerce and working amongst a large team of ecommerce experts acting as the go-to person for all things analytics.
Therefore, your visibility within a very high performing team will be high as will be your influence in terms of using the numbers to drive the site performance and decisions around customer journey / experience. You will need to be a self-starter and someone who is confident working independently, in order to stand toe-to-toe with senior level stakeholders and to juggle (undoubtedly) multiple requests from a variety of contacts on site performance, customer buying behaviour, transactional figures etc.
In terms of career development, there is the possibility this role would manage a small team in the future, as it's a team that is growing and doing exceptionally well business wide.
In this role you will be delivering a wide range of digital analysis, looking at the performance of all digital channels, conversion rates as well as on site customer behaviour, identifying trends in order to deliver actionable insights around improved customer journey and experience. You will also work closely with the online team to provide a comprehensive test and learn programme, using techniques such as AB testing and MVT for conversion rate optimisation.
Technically you will need to be a strong user of Google Analytics, Coremetrics, Hitwise, Webrtrends or Adobe Analyst (Omniture / Sitecatalyst) - with strong preference for the latter and will have ideally employed these tools within an ecommerce environment. However, other high volume customer environments or agency background will be considered.
- Educated to degree level in a relevant and ideally numerate subject
- Experience using Google Analytics, Coremetrics, Hitwise, Webrtrends or Adobe Analyst (Omniture / Sitecatalyst)
- Advanced Excel user complimented with skills using additional data manipulation experience
- Skilled in generating reports around customer behavior and web spend / activity
- Skills in CRO (conversion rate optimization) through AB split run testing and multivariate testing (MVT)
- Self-starter with a pro-active approach to work, passionate about retail and interested in continuing to grow the ecommerce channel through providing valuable insights
POSITION - Web Analyst / Digital Analyst - High Street Retailer!
LOCATION - Portsmouth, Hampshire
SALARY - £30k - £40k plus excellent benefits
For further information or to apply please contact:
Managing Consultant - Blue Pelican Marketing
For more vacancies which may suit your needs, please visit us at www.bluepelican.com
Apply for Web Analyst / Digital Analyst - High Street Retailer!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly