Online Marketing Manager
In this newly established role, you will have responsibility for the digital / online marketing campaigns across the group, incorporating both RationalFX and Xendpay with the primary aim of driving traffic and increasing registrations and conversions.
The ideal candidate
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced online/digital marketing candidate who has demonstrable experience in driving web traffic, online registrations and enhancing conversions. Expertise in various digital / online marketing channels is essential as is a strong knowledge and understanding of Google Analytics and other analytical tools to measure performance.
The key responsibilities for this role include:
- Manage, maintain and own online marketing campaigns for both RationalFX and Xendpay ensuring proposed benefits and objectives are met against business objectives and agreements through measurement and delivery.
- Drive registrations and increase conversions through various online channels
- Liaise with and manage the company’s digital marketing agency relating to PPC, Adwords, Bing, Adroll, among others
- Review and improve SEO and SEM on both websites
- Setup Google Analytics and additional tools to analyse performance and potential improvements
- Define and manage campaign budgets and scope, working with internal and external stakeholders.
In return, we offer a desirable benefits package including holiday exchange, cycle to work, childcare vouchers, season ticket loans and did we mention drinks on a Friday!
RationalFX is one of the fastest growing, independent foreign exchange and money transfer companies in the UK, and is located in Canary Wharf, London. RationalFX (www.rationalfx.com), along with its money remittance brand Xendpay (www.xendpay.com), are FCA authorised and have handled over $10 Billion in transactions. The company employs approximately 80 people and has strong growth plans for the future; this is an exciting time for the company and a great time for talented and motivated individuals to become part of the team.