2 days left
- Job Role
- Product Manager
In this role, you will have responsibility for managing UK and global product requirements across the group, incorporating both RationalFX and Xendpay brands. Additionally, you will provide support to ongoing developments and optimisation of the business enhancing the customer experience and product offering.
The ideal candidate
To succeed, you will have previous in-depth product management experience with the ability to manage multiple projects and tasks concurrently. You will thrive in a hardworking, fast paced entrepreneurial environment and have the ability to motivate people to deliver key objectives. Previous practical experience of project management methodologies is essential as is an understanding of API integrations with third party systems.
The key responsibilities for this role include:
- Manage, maintain and own product ensuring proposed benefits and objectives are met against business objectives and agreements through measurement and delivery.
- Manage and administrate the product lifecycle, defining and implementing requirements from concept, through development, launch and review.
- As product owner, communicate the vision and goals of each product phase including planning and reviews.
- Work closely with stakeholders to develop new products and functionality; prioritising phases and projects within the roadmap.
- Conduct regular analysis of competitors and technology, monitor data, multichannel usability, accessibility and trends to improve products.
In return, we offer a desirable benefits package including holiday exchange, cycle to work, childcare vouchers, season ticket loans and did we mention drinks on a Friday!
RationalFX is one of the fastest growing, independent foreign exchange and money transfer companies in the UK, and is located in Canary Wharf, London. RationalFX (www.rationalfx.com), along with its money remittance brand Xendpay (www.xendpay.com), are FCA authorised and have handled over $10 Billion in transactions. The company employs approximately 80 people and has strong growth plans for the future; this is an exciting time for the company and a great time for talented and motivated individuals to become part of the team.
Apply for Product Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly