Commercial PR Manager
- Job Role
- PR Manager
Commercial PR Manager
Our client is one of the largest tech brands in the world. And this is an amazing opportunity to join the team.
The role is offered on an initial contract basis from October 2016 until June 2017.
The team provides strategic communications advice to the business, building and protecting the brand and reputation by influencing the external and internal narrative about the company and its role in the UK.
The role focusses on a broad mix of products and services aimed at the commercial market.
Key Success Criteria
• Ability to seek out social and traditional media opportunities to help amplify our products, campaign wins and brand
• Gains respect and viewed as an excellent partner to those segments and engineering groups driving the commercial business
• Managing agency activity to a high standard and enabling their success
• Develops an excellent relationship and engages with our key industry partners who help to deliver services to the market (key Partners within the Partner Network to be determined with the Partner team)
• Takes a highly collaborative approach to PR and communications, including the ability to resolve conflict and ambiguity to craft a story with external resonance. This will include partnership with colleagues across the marketing team
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
Proven experience of managing integrated marketing campaigns preferred
Experienced in giving senior level counsel
Extensive knowledge and understanding of the UK traditional and social media landscape
Strong track record in managing PR campaigns and agency resources to deliver tangible results
- The candidate must possess PR & Communications experience at a UK PR agency or in-house (or both), working on recognised commercial technology brand campaigns
- Experience of the Cloud Computing market with leading technology brands
Personal Attributes/Interpersonal Skills
the candidate should possess excellent collaboration skills and a demonstrated ability to partner well with key stakeholders internally and externally; self-starter, yet happy working in a team
- Solid writing skills, active social media follower/leader
Degree-level qualification preferred
Apply for Commercial PR Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly