2 days left
- Job Role
£Competitive salary and benefits package
Dorset, commutable from areas such as: Yeovil, Shaftsbury and Blandford Forum
This is a great opportunity for a copywriter looking to work for a superb brand and make a difference. Our client is in the FMCG/beauty industry and is ideally looking for someone with this background.
Your role will involve:
- Produce copy for all areas of the business, including catalogue, in-store posters and point of sale, promotions and web copy;
- Create brand messages that include: product benefits, ingredients stories and ethical values;
- Develop product names and benefits for new product developments;
- Work with regulatory advisors to ensure all copy is compliant with regional regulatory bodies, is legal and honest;
- Support the home-selling channel with regionally compliant copy;
- Maintain the Copy Library - our 'central truth' for all products;
- Work with all areas of the business to gather and check information, to ensure the strongest, most compelling, consistent customer-facing copy is crafted;
- To implement the brand's tone of voice and copy style for all areas of the business.
You will be the ideal candidate due to your:
- Experience in writing customer-facing marketing copy;
- A keen eye for detail with a proven ability to proofread;
- A strong interest in creativity and marketing with an innate creative flair and ability to think outside the box;
- Awareness of ASA and basic knowledge of advertising rules and restrictions;
- Excellent organisational skills with an ability to juggle several projects at once;
- Able to run projects on their own and work solo, but also to be able to take direction;
- Able to work to deadlines and remain calm under pressure;
- Build and maintain relationships internally;
If you want to write and edit copy for all areas of the business, including catalogues, NPD, E.comms, marketing promotions, in-store posters, point of sale, web, product naming, and pack copy with support from the Copy Manager then apply now.
Please ensure your contact details, including email address, are on your CV. Also ensure if you have an impressive creative CV to also send a database friendly Microsoft Word version.
If you have not heard from us within five working days please assume that you have not been successful. We would like to keep your records on file and should a suitable position comes up we will contact you.
Solutions 4 Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Copywriter
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly